Have you heard about the latest offer from Starbucks and Venmo?
For a limited time, you can earn 100 bonus stars when you use Venmo to reload or make a purchase of $15 or more in the Starbucks app and get free Coffee. With this new offer, you can earn 100 bonus stars to put towards your next coffee purchase.
If you’re not familiar with Starbucks rewards,
- Stars are earned for every purchase made with the Starbucks app or registered card.
- These stars can then be redeemed for free drinks, food, and more.
- With this new offer, you can earn 100 bonus stars to put towards your next purchase.
But don’t wait too long, this offer is only available until February 10th, 2023.
- What are 100 Stars?
- Earn 100 Stars with Venmo for Two Free Coffees at Starbucks
- Starbucks and Venmo Partnership
- How to Link your Starbucks and Venmo accounts?
- What are Starbucks Rewards?
What are 100 Stars?
Stars are a part of the Starbucks Rewards program that allows you to earn points every time you make a purchase at Starbucks. You can redeem these points for free drinks, food, and other rewards. 100 Stars is equivalent to two free drinks, which is a pretty sweet deal if you ask us!
When you use Venmo to reload your Starbucks Card or make a purchase of $15 or more, you’ll get 100 Bonus Stars. This offer is only available for a limited time, so make sure to take advantage of it while you can.
One thing to keep in mind is that you can only redeem your Stars for items that are available at the store you earned them at.
So if you earned your Stars at a Starbucks inside a grocery store, you won’t be able to redeem them at a standalone Starbucks location.
|Starbucks Stars||Food Items|
|25||Customization (espresso shot, dairy substitute, or syrup)|
|50||Brewed hot coffee, bakery item, or hot tea|
|150||Handcrafted drink, hot breakfast sandwich, oatmeal, or favorite drink|
|200||Salad, lunch sandwich, or protein box|
Earn 100 Stars with Venmo for Two Free Coffees at Starbucks
With Venmo, you can earn 100 stars that are redeemable for two free coffees! All you have to do is use Venmo to pay or load $15 to your Starbucks app.
Talking about easy, there are two ways to earn your stars.
The first way is to pay with Venmo.
- Open the Starbucks app, add Venmo as a payment method, then make a purchase of $15 or more.
- You can order ahead in the app, or scan the Venmo QR code in your Starbucks wallet to pay in person.
- With this method, you’ll earn 1 star per $1 spent.
The second way to earn your stars is to Reload your Starbucks card.
- Reload your Starbucks card.
- Simply transfer $15 from your Venmo account to your Starbucks balance, and you’ll get the stars.
- You can do this by tapping on “Add Funds” in your Starbucks App, selecting Venmo as the payment method, and transferring the money.
Once you’ve earned your 100 stars, they will be loaded into your Starbucks Rewards Account within 24 hours.
You can redeem them for two free coffees or any other drink or food item of your choice.
Starbucks and Venmo Partnership
This partnership allows Starbucks customers to pay for their coffee and food using Venmo.
It means that you can now use Venmo to reload your Starbucks card and make purchases at Starbucks stores.
What is the Starbucks and Venmo Partnership?
The Starbucks and Venmo partnership is a collaboration between Starbucks and Venmo that allows customers to pay for their purchases at Starbucks using Venmo.
This partnership also allows customers to earn Starbucks Rewards points when they use Venmo to reload their Starbucks cards or make a purchase at Starbucks stores.
What are the benefits of the partnership?
The benefits of the Starbucks and Venmo partnership are many.
- First, it provides customers with a convenient and easy way to pay for their purchases at Starbucks.
- Second, it allows customers to earn Starbucks Rewards points when they use Venmo to reload their Starbucks cards or make a purchase at Starbucks stores.
- Third, it provides customers with a secure and safe way to pay for their purchases at Starbucks.
Additionally, Starbucks customers who link their Starbucks and Venmo accounts can take advantage of special promotions and offers.
For example, customers who use Venmo to reload their Starbucks card or make a purchase at Starbucks stores can earn 100 bonus Stars, which can be redeemed for free food and drinks at Starbucks stores.
Linking your Starbucks and Venmo accounts is easy.
To link your Starbucks and Venmo accounts:
- Open the Starbucks app
- Go to “Starbucks Cards & Payment.”
- From there, you can select the Starbucks card connected to your account.
- Click on “Add funds.”
- Select the Payment Option and “Add payment.”
- Once you’ve selected Venmo, you’ll be prompted to log in to your Venmo account and authorize the connection between your Venmo and Starbucks accounts.
- Once your accounts are linked, you can start earning stars with Venmo.
Now, when you want to pay for your Starbucks order using your Venmo account, simply select your Starbucks Card as your payment method in the app and choose Venmo as your funding source.
What are Starbucks Rewards?
This loyalty program is designed to reward customers for their purchases and keep them coming back for more.
How do Starbucks Rewards work?
Starbucks Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards customers for their purchases.
When you sign up for the program, you’ll earn 2 Stars for every $1 you spend at Starbucks.
You can then redeem your Stars for free food and drinks. The more Stars you earn, the more rewards you can get.
What are Starbucks Stars?
Starbucks Stars are the currency of the Starbucks Rewards program.
You earn Stars for your purchases, and you can redeem them for free food and drinks.
The number of Stars you need to redeem a reward varies depending on the item.
For example, a hot brewed coffee or a bakery item costs 100 Stars, while a handcrafted beverage costs 150 Stars.
How do you earn Starbucks Stars?
There are several ways to earn Starbucks Stars. The most common way is to make purchases at Starbucks using your registered Starbucks card or the Starbucks app.
You’ll earn 2 Stars for every $1 you spend. You can also earn bonus Stars by participating in special promotions and events.