Netspend is the largest supplier of prepaid debit cards, including Mastercard and Visa cards and commercial prepaid card services, with over 10 million users covered. The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) insures all Netspend card transactions up to the current amount of coverage.
Aside from the opportunity to buy products without credit card approval, using a wu NetSpend prepaid card has a lot of other benefits.
You can also receive cashback at an ATM or by using the card to make purchases at certain establishments. You can also use your smartphone to submit checks to your NetSpend card.
READ: How to Fix Cash App Account Closed Violation of Terms of Service?
- What Is My PIN For My Netspend Card?
- How Do I Change My Netspend PIN Online?
- How To Recover My Netspend Account?
- What Should I Do If I Can’t Remember My Password?
- What Should I Do If I Can’t Remember My Username?
- How Do I Check My Netspend Balance Without A Pin?
- What To Do If My Netspend Account Is Locked?
- Final Thoughts
What Is My PIN For My Netspend Card?
Your Netspend PIN is the one you got after filling out your personal information on your card. You can register your card online or over the phone at 1-855-967-2273. Your name, address, date of birth, and social security number will be required, so you will need to submit them.
Did you forget the PIN for your Netspend card? Don’t worry! We’re here to assist you. An entire step-by-step method to reset your card pin can be found below.
How Do I Change My Netspend PIN Online?
Below are some of the actions you must take to reset your Netspend password.
- Step 1: Open a web browser of your choice.
- Step 2: Type www.netspend.com into the search box.
- Step 3: You will be directed to Netspend’s official page, where you should click the login button in the top right corner.
- Step 4: On the next page, insert your email address and click the Forgot Password button.
- Step 5: Fill in your username and email address on the next page.
- Step 6: You will then receive an email with your password.
How To Recover My Netspend Account?
Are you having trouble logging into your Netspend account?
The only way to change your NetSpend password or username is to use the reset link that NetSpend sends to the email address you provided when you joined.
If you cannot remember your Netspend account password for online access, enter the username and email address of the principal cardholder to restore your Netspend account password. You can also recover your Netspend username and password.
What Should I Do If I Can’t Remember My Password?
The most common problem with access to the account on NetSpend is forgetting the account password. If you forget your account password, you will be unable to log into your account.
You can also choose to change your password if your NetSpend account has been hacked or if you are still unable to access your account even after entering your account password correctly many times.
If you’ve forgotten your account password or simply wish to change it, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Netspend website. A Login button can be found in the top right corner of your screen. Simply click on it.
- If you forget your password, go to the ‘Forgot your username or password?’ section underneath the login forms and click the reset password link. You’ll be redirected to the next page.
- Continue by entering your NetSpend login and email address.
- After that, press the continue button. After you click to proceed, you will receive an email with instructions to the address you provided. In addition, an email with a temporary password will be sent to the address provided.
- Open your inbox and look for the NetSpend password reset email. Then, click on the link in the email or copy and paste it into your browser’s URL/address bar.
- You’ll be taken to the password reset page, where you’ll be asked to enter the temporary password twice, followed by your new password.
- Go to ‘Reset Password’ and select a new one to change your password. Try login in after obtaining confirmation of the password reset to determine if the change was successful.
What Should I Do If I Can’t Remember My Username?
- Go to Netspend’s official website. A Login button can be found in the top right corner of your screen. Select it by clicking on it.
- On the account log-in page, beneath the empty log-in boxes, click ‘username’ in the sentence ‘Forgot your username or password?’
- Fill in your email address on the following page, and NetSpend will send you an email with your account login and password.
How Do I Check My Netspend Balance Without A Pin?
Most of the same benefits as a debit card are available with the Netspend Cards, which do not need you to have a bank or savings account. As a result, it’s a realistic option for people who don’t want to open bank accounts.
You can use the wu Netspend prepaid card to pay for items up to the balance on the card. If the amount in your bank is insufficient to cover a purchase, your card will be declined without any charge, therefore, knowing how much you have in your account before buying something is essential; there are various ways to do so.
You can check your card balance by paying a $0.50 fee and following the automated steps on the Netspend customer care toll-free number 1-866-387-7363.
You can also check your balance at any Netspend reload sites with participating ATMs. You can use the Netspend online location finder to discover a Netspend fill store near you and load more cash or checks onto your card there.
What To Do If My Netspend Account Is Locked?
If you enter the incorrect PIN three times, the card expires, or the card is reported as lost or stolen, your Netspend account will be closed.
You can also contact Netspend’s customer support by phone (1-866-387-7363) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the quickest way to unlock your account. Netspend customer service can also be contacted through their Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram social media accounts.
If you’ve forgotten your Netspend card pin, you should know how to reset it by now. If you’re still not sure about updating your pin online, you can contact customer service or call the phone number on the back of your prepaid card and follow the instructions.
Choose option 1 and follow the steps after inputting your account details.
We hope you found this guide helpful in resetting your Netspend pin.